Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Family Pizza Night

A few weeks ago I went to Good Things Utah with the Young Women and I won a California Pizza Kitchen cookbook! So for dinner a few nights ago we decided to have a pizza night.The kids... all four of them. (Adam is just a big kid at heart) had so much fun rolling out the dough.

This sauce (Wal-marts GreatValue brand) is SO yummy!

Mmmmm Cheese

Isn't pepperoni everyone's favorite?


The finished product! We had so much fun! We will definitely have to do it again.

3 comments:

  1. How Fun! You such a nice, cute mom! I need to barrow your CPK cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super yummy! I will have to get your pizza recipe. :) By the way, the girls aprons are the cutest ever...I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade pizza is the best! That looks like so much fun--and such cute kids!

    ReplyDelete