Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kate Day

Today was "Kate Day" Kate got to pick everything that we did today. With her birthday being just 2 days before the new baby comes we are trying to do everything that we can to make it special for her.

We started out the day at Thanksgiving Point's Cornbellys.

The jumping pillows are so much fun...





Such fun swings.

Jack was playing peek-a-boo. He thought he was so funny.

Kate loved this chicken show. She was dancing right along with them.

We had to have a picture in the huge rocking chair.

Such pretty girls.

They got to dress up as princesses. They wanted to see how pretty they looked.

Then they went up on the stage to dance and twirl in their pretty dresses.

My princesses in their carriage.


The cow train ride was Kate's favorite part...
Kate wanted to sit in the front.

Kena and Jack wanted to be the caboose.

They all had fun going down the fun slides.

To finish it off we went on a hayride.


Then we went home so that Jack could take a nap. Kena and Kate cuddled up on the couch to watch Beauty and the Beast and eat popcorn (Kate's favorite)

That night Kate wanted to go to the Living Planet Aquarium.
Kate loves seahorses. They were definitely her favorite part.

She loved this little turtle.

For her present Kate picked out this seahorse which she very originally named... Seahorse.

We went to Kate's favorite restaurant, Red Robin for dinner.

Making a wish while we are waiting.

Kate loves chocolate milk. I always say we should just hook it up to an IV because she usually will have at least 3 glasses when we go out.

Kate's yummy birthday cake from Red Robin.

She wanted her picture taken with Red Robin himself. We had a very fun Kate Day.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I can't believe you were able to do all those activities 2 days before you had your baby. You are a trooper! I remember sitting on that hayride last year right before I had Madison and I thought the bumps were going to put me in labor! The kids look so cute in those pictures and I can tell they had a blast!

    Congrats again on your new little baby boy. I can't wait to see pictures and to hopefully hold him soon!

    ReplyDelete